My Meanderings

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Celtic Cross (October 26, 2006)

i did a tarot reading of my current situation... and here is the spread...



the first card was the tower... a cards signifying sudden change or downfall...
it says that i am experiencing cahnges in my life... what could they be... hmm...

the next card opposes the first one... which is the fool... signifying foolishness...
being foolish might not prevent the changes from occuring...

the next card is 2 of cups which is signifies attraction...
i am now being attracted to someone... who could it be...

the page of wands... signifies an invitation to be come more passionate...

the high priestess in my recent past indicate inactivity... or no progress...

the 6 of pentacle in my future hints that i may or may not get it...

the lovers is my self image... which is a man loging to be loved...

the knight of wands is my outer image... an adventurer...

the 5 of pentacles signifies my fear of rejection...

the outcome, which was supposed to be one card turned out to be two cards...
the first card is the 8 ot swords... which says that there wont be any change...
the other outcome is the ace of wands... which indicates a new beginning...

so overall... i should stop in my foolishness and be for passionate...
to finally get myself out of this runt that ive been stuck in...

1 Comments:

  • [so overall... i should stop in my foolishness and be for passionate...
    to finally get myself out of this runt that ive been stuck in...]

    you don't need cards to tell you that. :P

    By Blogger Salubri, at 6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home